This hybrid replacement battery we sell more of than any other: Toyota Camry 50 series (2012-2017, chassis AVV50).
Camry 50 series
Camry is a popular choice of vehicle among taxi drivers
The new replacement hybrid battery for Toyota Camry 50 Series (2012-2017) is a perfect alternative solution for drivers seeking a reliable hybrid battery replacement. This battery is built using brand new cells, passing rigorous testing to meet our quality standards and backed by a comprehensive 3 year/ 200,000km warranty (whichever comes first). A new hybrid battery by Infinitev offers superior value for high km personal use, ride share and taxi applications.
Everything you need to know about our Camry Replacement Battery:
|Yes (plug & play)
|New aftermarket hybrid battery
|Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
|Nominal module voltage
|Modules per pack
|Battery pack voltage
|3-years / 200,000km (whichever comes first)
|When you complete the purchase of your replacement battery, one of our friendly tech team will connect you with an Authorised Fitter. Please make sure to share your location details so we can find a fitter near you.
|Shipping and handling
|Reusable transport case
|No / sustainable circular economy (recycling of the old battery is included in the prce)
How healthy is your Camry hybrid battery?
If you're not sure about how your car's battery is doing, take our Hybrid Battery HealthCheck. It's quick and 100% free.
Why choose Infinitev?
- We're the hybrid and electric vehicle specialists.
- Rebuilt replacement batteries offer outstanding value for money
- Built in Australia at our ISO9001-certified facility
- Backed by our industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Price includes shipping and fitment valued at $400-700 (no surprises)
- Thousands of happy customers over the years
- We collect your old battery and ensure it is recycled properly