We're proud to present a hybrid replacement battery for the Lexus NX300h hybrid electric vehicle to our Australian and New Zealand customers. We've been working on developing a quality replacement solution, and now we've satisfied ourselves that the battery meets our stringent quality controls.
Launching Lexus NX300h Hybrid battery replacement
If you own a Lexus NX300h (AYZ15, 2014-2021) hybrid vehicle in Australia or New Zealand, you may eventually need to replace the hybrid battery. As the heart of the hybrid system, it's essential to ensure that your battery is in top condition to keep your car running smoothly and efficiently.
Lexus NX300h hybrid
Choosing the Right Hybrid Battery for Your Lexus NX300h
When it comes to replacing your Lexus NX300h hybrid battery, it's essential to choose the right one. Not all hybrid batteries are created equal, and some may not be suitable for your vehicle. To ensure that you get the right battery, consider the following factors:
Compatibility: Make sure that the battery you choose is compatible with your Lexus NX300h hybrid vehicle. Different models may require different types of batteries, so be sure to check the specifications. If you're not sure which is the right battery for you, free call AU 1300 360 111 or NZ 0800 360 111.
Warranty: Look for a battery that comes with a warranty, as this will give you peace of mind in case of any defects or malfunctions. All Infinitev replacement batteries for Lexus NX300h come standard with an unmatched 3-year/limited km warranty.
Proper fit: Hybrid batteries must be installed correctly by a licensed mechanic to ensure you get the right performance. We offer local tech support for general automotive mechanics and also have an Australia-wide network of Authorised Fitters to help our customers if their regular mechanic cannot assist.
- Responsible recycling: it's one thing to fit a new battery to the vehicle, but that doesn't guarantee that the old battery is handled responsibly. At Infinitev, we partner with reputable end-of-life processors who abide by Australian Battery Recycling (ABRI) best-practice guidelines.
Time for a battery upgrade?
Look no further, we've been rebuilding Lexus hybrid batteries for eight years now.
Why choose Infinitev?
- We're the hybrid and electric vehicle specialists.
- Rebuilt replacement batteries offer outstanding value for money
- Built in Australia at our ISO9001-certified facility
- Backed by our industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Price includes shipping and fitment valued at $400-700 (no surprises)
- Thousands of happy customers over the years
- We collect your old battery and ensure it is recycled properly