A quick peak behind the scenes as we rebuild a Lexus RX450h hybrid drive battery.
Every battery is different. Today, we're rebuilding a Lexus RX450h hybrid battery. As you can see, there are three sets of modules in this design, with each set having a dedicated fan to ensure proper battery cooling.
Empty RX450h battery case showing 3 sets with a dedicated fan each
Today's customer does quite a few km's each year, so we decided to rebuild this battery with new aftermarket cells. The pack comes with a 3-year/200,000km warranty (whichever comes first), and will be fitted by our specialist in Melbourne's southeast (where the customer lives). The old cells have been shipped to our local end-of-life processor to recover valuable materials like nickel that can then be used to make new batteries. A circular economy in action - and another happy customer!
New modules for the Lexus RX450h
Curious about the health of your RX450h?
Take the test! Our free HealthCheck only takes 90 seconds and is entirely free.
Do the test: https://infinitev.au/pages/hybrid-battery-calculator
Why choose Infinitev?
- We're the hybrid and electric vehicle specialists.
- Rebuilt replacement batteries offer outstanding value for money
- Built in Australia at our ISO9001-certified facility
- Backed by our industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Price includes shipping and fitment valued at $400-700 (no surprises)
- Thousands of happy customers over the years
- We collect your old battery and ensure it is recycled properly