The Lexus CT200h hybrid is the world's first premium hybrid hatchback. There are close to ten thousand of them on our ANZ roads today. If you drive one of them, then we've got you covered.
If you own a Lexus CT200h hybrid, you may eventually need to replace the hybrid battery. As the heart of the hybrid system, it's essential to ensure that your battery is in top condition to keep your car running smoothly and efficiently. In this blog post, we'll provide all the information you need to know about replacing your Lexus CT200h hybrid battery.
Lexus CT200h (ZWA10, 2011-2021)
Why You Need to Replace Your Lexus CT200h Hybrid Battery
There are a few reasons why you may need to replace your Lexus CT200h hybrid battery. Over time, the battery's capacity may decrease, reducing its ability to hold a charge and affecting the performance of your vehicle. In rare cases, the battery may also suffer from physical damage, such as punctures or leaks. If you experience any of these issues, it's time to replace your battery.
Choosing the Right Hybrid Battery for Your Lexus CT200h
When it comes to replacing your Lexus CT200h hybrid battery, it's essential to choose the right one. Not all hybrid batteries are created equal, and some may not be suitable for your vehicle. To ensure that you get the right battery, consider the following factors:
Compatibility: Make sure that the battery you choose is compatible with your Lexus CT200h hybrid vehicle. Different models may require different types of batteries, so be sure to check the specifications. If you're not sure which is the right battery for you, free call AU 1300 360 111 or NZ 0800 360 111.
Warranty: Look for a battery that comes with a warranty, as this will give you peace of mind in case of any defects or malfunctions. All new Infinitev replacement batteries for Lexus CT200h come standard with an unmatched 3-year/200,000km warranty (whichever comes first). We also have rebuilt batteries for the CT200h which have a 3-year/40,000km warranty (whichever comes first) and are great value-for-money.
Proper fit: Hybrid batteries must be installed correctly by a licensed mechanic to ensure you get the right performance. We offer local tech support for general automotive mechanics and also have an Australia-wide network of Authorised Fitters to help our customers if their regular mechanic cannot assist.
- Responsible recycling: it's one thing to fit a new battery to the vehicle, but that doesn't guarantee that the old battery is handled responsibly. At Infinitev, we partner with reputable end-of-life processors who abide by Australian Battery Recycling (ABRI) best-practice guidelines.
Time for a battery upgrade?
Look no further, we've been building Honda hybrid batteries for several years.
Learn more here: https://infinitev.au/collections/ct-series
Why choose Infinitev?
- We're the hybrid and electric vehicle specialists.
- Rebuilt replacement batteries offer outstanding value for money
- Built in Australia at our ISO9001-certified facility
- Backed by our industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Price includes shipping and fitment valued at $400-700 (no surprises)
- Thousands of happy customers over the years
- We collect your old battery and ensure it is recycled properly