Our range of Honda hybrid replacement batteries continues to grow. This week we're adding the CR-Z ZF1 0.6kWh 2010-2012 model to the mix. This complements our existing batteries for Honda Civic Hybrid ES (2001-2006) and FD (2006-2012), plus the Honda Insight Hybrid ZE (2010-2014).
New: Honda CR-Z Hybrid
If you own a Honda CR-Z Hybrid (2010-2012) hybrid vehicle in Australia or New Zealand, you may eventually need to replace the hybrid battery. As the heart of the hybrid system, it's essential to ensure that your battery is in top condition to keep your car running smoothly and efficiently. In this blog post, we'll provide all the information you need to know about replacing your Honda CR-Z hybrid battery.
The Honda CR-Z Hybrid 2010-2012 model
Why You Need to Replace Your Honda CR-Z Hybrid Battery
There are a few reasons why you may need to replace your Honda CR-Z hybrid battery. Over time, the battery's capacity may decrease, reducing its ability to hold a charge and affecting the performance of your vehicle. In rare cases, the battery may also suffer from physical damage, such as punctures or leaks. If you experience any of these issues, it's time to replace your battery.
Choosing the Right Hybrid Battery for Your Honda CR-Z
When it comes to replacing your Honda CR-Z hybrid battery, it's essential to choose the right one. Not all hybrid batteries are created equal, and some may not be suitable for your vehicle. To ensure that you get the right battery, consider the following factors:
Compatibility: Make sure that the battery you choose is compatible with your Honda CR-Z hybrid vehicle. Different models may require different types of batteries, so be sure to check the specifications. If you're not sure which is the right battery for you, free call AU 1300 360 111 or NZ 0800 360 111.
Warranty: Look for a battery that comes with a warranty, as this will give you peace of mind in case of any defects or malfunctions. All Infinitev replacement batteries for Honda CR-Z come standard with an unmatched 3-year/200,000km warranty (whichever comes first).
Proper fit: Hybrid batteries must be installed correctly by a licensed mechanic to ensure you get the right performance. We offer local tech support for general automotive mechanics and also have an Australia-wide network of Authorised Fitters to help our customers if their regular mechanic cannot assist.
- Responsible recycling: it's one thing to fit a new battery to the vehicle, but that doesn't guarantee that the old battery is handled responsibly. At Infinitev, we partner with reputable end-of-life processors who abide by Australian Battery Recycling (ABRI) best-practice guidelines.
Time for a battery upgrade?
Look no further, we've been building Honda hybrid batteries for several years.
Why choose Infinitev?
- We're the hybrid and electric vehicle specialists.
- Rebuilt replacement batteries offer outstanding value for money
- Built in Australia at our ISO9001-certified facility
- Backed by our industry-leading 3-year warranty
- Price includes shipping and fitment valued at $400-700 (no surprises)
- Thousands of happy customers over the years
- We collect your old battery and ensure it is recycled properly